Ajman Offshore company formation is now simple as Universal Consultants JLT is an authorized registered agent for Ajman Offshore.
Characteristics of an offshore company registered in the Ajman are as follows:
- Taxes: Ajman Offshore pays no taxes in UAE.
- Shareholders: Minimum of one shareholder is required. Corporate shareholders are permitted. Shareholders will decide the capital structure of the company, can also have different classes of shares. Bearer shares are not permitted.
- Directors: A minimum of one director is required and corporate directors are permitted.
- Secretary: Every company must have a secretary. Director can be a secretary as well.
- Annual Reporting: Every company must keep accounting records. Accounts must be approved by the directors and signed by one of them.
- Timescale: Registration of the Ajman Offshore will take 2-3 days.
Restrictions on Name & Activity.
- Local Requirements: Company must appoint an approved registered agent.